Did you see that she has on two different earrings!!! Oh how we love her! I really can't say much b/c this summer while in church, I looked down and noticed that I had on one of my Rainbows and one of William's!!! I never even felt the difference! I left early and changed and made it back in time for Sunday school with nobody noticing!!
Sunday after church, we went to an apple orchard, which was a first for me! Apparently the hot weather had caused all of the apples to have to be picked already, so we picked just a few and then bought a few more from the stand. We later headed to Walmart to purchase some pumpkins b/c they are the cheapest there!
So this led to me wanting to carve pumpkins and I told William it was a contest... stupid me. You never challenge William to anything. You know those ppl who are good at everything that they do?! Yea, I don't really like them either, but I married one! Whom I do love! Here are some pics from the evening:
Willie working hard at carving. I took like 30 mins and he was well over an hour! It shows too...
His is on the left, as if you couldn't already tell. My owl didn't turn out so well, so William had to work on it as you see below. Oh well. Three days later, the heat has already caused both to start to wilt :(.
Lastly, I just have to share some Tucker pics/videos. This is how I found him yesterday - pathetic! You'd think he hates living with us! This is out the window and therefore kind of foggy looking.
William thinks this next video is halirious... this is just a typical part of our day with Tucker!


Your pumpkin is way better than mine would be! And I noticed the earrings immediately! :) Love your posts!
ReplyDelete