Lovey, this is for you! (And others too!)
If you read this blog you know that we started AR on rice cereal just a couple weeks ago. Here are her first few "bites"!
And here she is just a few days ago! Wish I would have gotten this morning b/c I figured out just what those should straps on the high chair are really for. Every time I put the spoon towards her mouth, she about dived for it!
This next video is of AR kicking in her high chair which is what she does when she gets excited!
In the late afternoon when I am getting supper ready, I usually have AR somewhere near so she won't get too fussy. So we've gone from the bouncy seat to playing in the high chair as she can play better with toys now. Her noises crack me up though and are so cute... except for this one noise that she likes to do when I'm driving. It's one of those "4th grade boy noises" that comes from the back of the throat and she does it until that breath is totally gone. That noise is only slightly less annoying that my students who use to make it! :)
This girl absolutely L-O-V-E-S her bouncy excersaucer thingy. She's been using it for a while but the other week it was like she just all the sudden discovered she could jump and bounce and it was so funny! It's especially humorous to me b/c she can't smile and jump at the same time so she jumps then stops to smile and then jumps again!
This video is from the other morning when I went to get her up. She is usually Miss Smiley when she wakes up but this morning was a bit different. Maybe she was confused by the camera?
Lastly, I have two videos from the beach from a couple weeks ago. This first video is a quick snip of the three cousins playing on the floor together. Then we have a clip of what "Mimi Camp: Beach Style" looks like. We came back to the house and somehow Mimi had ended up with all three grandbabies by herself, but she was doing a fantastic job! Grayson was very entertaining with his music, singing, and dancing!
And that is a view of our lives with a 4/5 month old!
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment