So it's been a while since I've posted anything with the exception of AR's 6 month update. Lots has happened over the past two weeks! Let's catch up!
1) AR has started turning over really well from back to belly! This means that naps are a bit more difficult as she turns herself over and gets upset. I normally have to go put her paci in her mouth a time or two now while she's trying to fall asleep for a nap. She does sleep on her belly for a lot of naps though. Below is a time when she wasn't too happy about being on her belly.
2) She is sleeping a lot on her side now and I think it's so cute! We have also removed the bumpers since she's moving and turning now. I have found that each mom has certain things they are particular about and this is one of mine. I know many people don't but it was one of those things that just really bothered me and they wouldn't suggest doing it if other babies haven't suffocated b/c of them. So until she's a bit older, they are out for now.
3) AR is enjoying reading books more and more. She also enjoys chewing them just as much if not more. Daddy is doing a great job reading and uses lots of voice when doing so!
 |
| (I don't know why William had out his High School Musical cd?! ;) ) |
|
|
| |
4) Two weekends ago we went to celebrate Grandmama and Daddy Mac's birthdays, but I don't have a picture with them. AR loves visiting with her cousins!
 |
| Mimi with all her grandbabies! |
 |
| Checking out AR |
 |
| Out for a walk |
 |
| The Trammell family loves their shades! Looking too cool! She really doesn't mind them at all. |
5) We are loving bath time these days. Because of how the tub is made, AR is able to sit up on her on in the tub. So we let her play with her duck for a bit now b/c she loves chasing it around in the water.
6) William and I did our 5K but we didn't run it all completely. He beat me by a good 6 min though and I'm proud of us for doing it and coming so far. We are going to be taking a break from running due to the cold weather and having a baby that we don't want out in it. I need to find something else to do that doesn't cost anything... we'll see. No pictures though :(
7) I have my sewing stuff out right now and have been attempting a few new things. I started out wanting to make a pillowcase dress, but couldn't stop there! I decided to try pants too...with ruffles. Below is one of the outfits I'm working on. I have to go back and do a little work on it as it was rather tight in the waist. It's been a learning process for sure, but I think I will be making more dresses and pants in the future!
 |
| She will be wearing a turtleneck under this once I get one! Her daddy let me know it was "too revealing"! |
It is getting colder.-I’ve been wanting to go up to the church and walk the track at the gym at least one day a week and I’ve been wanting someone to go with me. We can take the strollers up on the elevator and walk/run with the babies. It takes me about 12 minutes to get there from my house and that’s gas $ so not completely free but almost. Let me know if you want to go sometime.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the outfit! I'm so impressed! You'll have to show me how you did the pants when you come for a visit!! And we can get our sewing machines out and make a few things!
ReplyDeleteWHAAAAAAAAAAAT? You did the 5k and didn't tell me?! CONGRATS! You'll have to let me know your time. So excited for you.
ReplyDeleteYour little pant outfit was darling! Love it!