Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween (a day late)!!

These past few days we got to celebrate our first Halloween with Abby Ruth!  On Friday, the three of us went to a party in which the theme was "things that go together".  I had a really hard time this year coming up with an outfit and I finally thought (or stole off fb) of something!  It had to be funny, current, and recognizable... which was the hard to do.  Judge for yourselves:
The po po, Stephen Garcia, and a football
How I just happened to find this shirt the day before at Goodwill, I'll never know!  I had his name and number on the back too.
Saturday, we just hung out around the house and then went to a friend's house to watch some of the game.  On Sunday, we had church and then the fall festival.  Aunt Katie was nice enough to watch AR while we helped at the festival.  I think they enjoyed their time together very much.  Finally, Halloween rolled around and we got AR all dressed up and got the candy out.  We were worn out from our 8 trick or treaters!  As you can see, we don't have a lot of children in our neighborhood.  We did however head over to see our friends Allison and Jon and show them our little penguin!


With Ms Allison
Here are just a few other pics over the past few days!
Starting to sit more and more... loves her new toy!
Looking back at mama
Reaching for mama's toes... about to come out of the bumbo on her own!

3 comments:

  1. She is so cute and you are going to have a billion pictures of her!! love the penguin outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfits! So creative! :) AR is getting cuter and cuter! I had NO T or T--you should have come by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hilarious idea for your costumes. love it.

    ReplyDelete