This week I have lacked motivation for many things, including posting. This coming week I must do better!
Last weekend my parents came down for the day and we enjoyed hanging out with them very much. Abby Ruth loves being the center of attention and was eating up every bit that her grandparents were giving her!
 |
| Grand Daddy playing some instruments while Lovey tries to snap a pic. AR loves to climb in and out of things these days. |
Lovey brought a shopping cart and baby bed/book holder for AR to play with. She has loved the cart and pushes it around all the time. She also knows to go straight to it when I ask her where her baby is.
 |
| I have to admit that I helped her load her cart here, but she has figured it out now and I catch her putting items in it. |
Here are more pics from the last week:
 |
| AR really likes the Golden Books like this for some reason. I think it's the thin pages. |
 |
| Don't run into anything!! |
 |
| AR was entertaining the little boy I was keeping. She would try to hand him things, including her paci. (Please excuse the food on her cheek) |
 |
| It has taken well over a year for this to show up, but usually after a nap a little curl will appear behind her one or both of ears! It's funny that I hope she has curly hair when mine drives me insane sometimes. |
|
The other night William said to me something to the nature of, "Please don't laugh at me when I ask you this, but do you have an extra icing bag I can use?"
 |
| And here he is, grouting with a Wilton icing bag AND tip! The tip is a size 10 if you are ever needing to do this trick!! ;) |
I haven't really posted much on the bathroom as I was going to wait until the end and to a big transition post, but here is a little sneak peek. It is actually all grouted and has doors now!
 |
| My husband has done an amazing job! |
While William was "icing" with grout, I was using actual incing. I made bubble bath cookies for a spa party a friend was throwing for her daughter.
I'll leave you with some "fresh" pictures that were just taken tonight!
 |
| William put her sunglasses on and she actually left them on for about a whole minute! So funny! |
 |
| Wearing her sunglasses like daddy does! |
You wouldn't believe how much fun the insert out of a Johnny Jump-up can be!
 |
| You can sit on it. |
 |
| You can try to step in it. |
 |
| You can put it on your head. |
 |
| You can pull it off and laugh! |
 |
| You can try to get back in it... all while wearing your shades and croakies that is! |
One other thing that I just love watching AR do is using her little thumbs to flip through a soft paper books. It has amazed me at how early a child can do this. Of course, trying to put your sunglasses back on yourself makes it more interesting!
 |
| Does anybody else see a tint of red in her hair? Every now and then I see some auburn. |
those spa cookies are awesome!
ReplyDelete