Monday, August 6, 2012

I Can't Think of a Title

So as promised I have a post full of pictures of AR and of some stuff we've been doing around the house.

First, I want to show you my new coat rack!!
It's beautiful isn't it?  Oh, you want to know where I bought it?  My handy husband actually made this for me based on a picture I found on Pinterest and two baskets that I bought.  I just LOVE how it turned out!

 I mentioned a few posts ago that I'd been working on a carpet stain in AR's room and here at the pictures I finally took.  This was probably my second or third attempt on these stains.  All I used was a mix of vinegar and blue Dawn and a stiff brush.  The brush "revived" the carpet so much that I did pretty much all the carpet you could see.
The stain... though this picture doesn't do it justice.  It made me hate walking into her room.

It's gone!  (or so it is for now... hopefully it won't show back up much as the carpet flattens again)
 And now for some AR!

She is really into books these days, though most of the time she doesn't sit still for an entire reading.
Daddy obviously needs help changing light bulbs!
 

I've told you how much AR loves the infant bouncy seat, but I got some more pictures of her in it the other day to compare to her in it from this time last year.  Take a look!
A toddler at 15 months! :(

Who is this baby?!  I can hardly remember!  2 months
Around 4 months here.

Legs are completely hanging off. (15 months)




4 months
15 Months
Playing with Daddy
Unfortunately, this is not an uncommon face around here these days.  AR is constantly trying and learning new things and this often comes with some frustration when something isn't going quite her way.
Daddy went a little camera crazy the other night and here are a couple of my favorites:


This past weekend we also had a yard sale with our new neighbors and did pretty good.  I didn't take any pictures though. :(  AR had a fun-filled long weekend with her Lovey and Grand Daddy which allowed us to get all our yard saling done with!

2 comments:

  1. Loving the dress!! (But more so the girl in it, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course my favorite picture is the last one with 'the face'!

    ReplyDelete