Thursday, September 20, 2012

Where Has September Gone?!

Seriously, this month has absolutely flown by!  When uploading pictures from my camera, I realized that it's been a few weeks since I've shared anything really new.  Last week, AR and I were both sick making it a very looong week for us.  We are both on the mend now and getting things back to normal.

A couple weeks ago we started back to Mom 2 Mom which is a Bible study for moms at my church.  I love the fellowship with other christian moms and I love that AR gets to have play time for 2 hours with other kids her age.  She loves it too!  We have also started going to Bouncing Babies at a local library which she really likes too!

I will share some of our other recent activities through pictures!

AR has discovered the joy of crayons!  She loves to color and I think she's finally come to the conclusion that they don't really taste that great. 
At her "big girl" table!  Sad to say I've already started packing up her sweet summer clothes. :(
And in case you've been missing "the face"!
 A couple weeks ago, Aunt Mollie, Uncle Chad, Grayson and Caroline stopped by Mimi and Papa's on their way home from the beach.  We were able to meet up with them for the evening, which is always a good time!
Ready to head to Mimi's house!  (She's always ready to head there actually)
Why my child is topless, I'm not sure... Love watching these two girls together especially as they get older.

Pretty sure we have almost the same picture from around Christmas time... for some reason Caroline doesn't get in on piano time with Mimi.
Have to love William's photography skill.  Trying to take a picture of most of the family would be much nicer w/out his foot in the middle!!  :)
AR loves her Daddy Mac!
The girls playing with Papa
As you may know from my previous post, our 4 year anniversary was just last week.  A couple from our Sunday School class offered to keep everybody's children so that we could go out on our anniversaries!  It was so nice of them and I know AR thoroughly enjoyed playing with their children.  We went to Outback and stuffed ourselves.  I really don't know the last time I had been there, but it was good!
Date Night!

AR loves to play with Daddy's phone!
Speaking of Daddy's phone, most of you know that on an iphone you can turn the camera on so that you can see yourself.  Well, William did that one evening and filmed AR interacting with herself.  Please enjoy! 

This girl got her some new boots and she loves them!  Best $3 I've spent on her so far, I do believe!

Oh by the way, my little girl is 17 months today!  Almost  1 1/2 years old...wow!  While I find this age to be a bit stressful and her temper is starting to reveal itself, we love her more than we could have ever imagined!  She keeps us busy and very entertained!



1 comment:

  1. i just realized it looks like yall let AR ride in the front seat without seat belt and car seat!! haha
    I know that isn't true though!!!!

    ReplyDelete