Hope everybody had a fun and safe Halloween yesterday! We passed out candy for what will be the last time for a long time as we will be going trick or treating next year! I'm looking forward to it and know AR will love it!
Tuesday, Daddy carved our pumpkin and AR "helped".
I finally got the second lens for my camera so daddy was testing it out...

 |
| I bet you never thought you'd see so much hair on this girl!! I know we had our doubts! |
Finally, time to dress up for the third time actually on Halloween this time.
 |
| Somebody was NOT happy that daddy wouldn't let her go into the street. |
 |
| It's hard being 18 months old and daddy taking away all your fun! |
Tell me again how this happened???
 |
| 5 weeks old |
 |
| 18m... and just so you know I got this out for other infants, AR's just capable of climbing in it by herself now! |
Wow! She has grown! Love her!
ReplyDeleteTell me about it! Did you see the previous post where she's reading the book you gave her?
Delete