Monday, March 4, 2013

Hello March

Hey!  I made it back quicker than expected this time!!  First are a few pictures from last week and then some pictures from Mimi and Papa's house this past weekend.  Enjoy!

We have started reading the Storybook Bible with AR in the evenings before bedtime.  She has really taken to this bible and reads it multiple times a day.  So far, knock on wood, she's been really gentle on the pages which has been a recent struggle of ours here lately.
Now this is what I get when I tell her to do something she doesn't want to do... on the floor usually.  Hello twos!

We had to share what we call the "ultimate diaper wedgie".  How this doesn't bother her is beyond me?!
Daddy time!

 This past weekend we were able to go to Mimi and Papa's house for their church's 20th anniversary.  William was in 3rd grade when they started the church and it was neat for him to see some old faces and for me to meet some of the people I've heard about!  AR also enjoyed her time with cousins!
Playing with Caroline

Sitting with Grandmama as Grayson opened some birthday presents.

Celebrating Grayson's 4th birthday!
Cousin bath time is always loaded with fun!

Attempting to take my first belly picture of the pregnancy... sad I know!

27 wks and 6 days...  he was measuring big last appointment by at least a week.
Grayson wanted his own picture... how he's done a 180 on the picture taking!

AR loves Grayson!

AR is some of Grayson's cowboy outfit

I'm the sheriff around here!

 Hope March is treating you well so far!








No comments:

Post a Comment