So I've been meaning to post for the past two weeks but just haven't
gotten around to it. I haven't taken a ton of pictures either so I'll
post what I have.
We are down to 12 days away from our due date as of
tomorrow with this baby boy. I have just about everything I need to get
done, done... I still look around and see things that I'd like to do
but I'm getting more and more to the point where I just want to take it
easy. And honestly, my body is starting to make me take it easy as I'm a
little more uncomfortable this go around. I'm also not sleeping much,
though I know from personal experience that it's about to be even less -
especially not being able to sleep when the baby sleeps this time. All
that said, it's totally worth it and I can't wait to meet this little
guy and hold and kiss on him!
How about some pictures of AR and what she's up to these days?!
 |
| She found daddy's boots AND socks... which were thigh-highs on her! |
 |
| She still loves her babies and it doesn't matter which one and she loves her bibles. Here she's reading one of her bibles to a baby. |
 |
| Feeding baby some oatmeal or applesauce! |
 |
| Whenever I am cooking in the kitchen AR wants to be right beside me watching and now she's starting to imitate me. Since my kitchen is rather small, I have to move ALL the ingredients to the opposite side of the stove making it tight on me, but I love having her there with me and love that she is excited about cooking... so far, that is! |
 |
| She ran off to her kitchen and got some of her own utensils but I think she dirtied all of my measuring spoons... might need to run to the dollar store and get her some of her own! |
 |
| If you needed proof that she's my daughter, here she is downing a hard boiled egg - one of my favorites! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
The other week, AR and I headed down to Aunt Katie's farm and enjoyed playing on the tractors and seeing the animals. She had just been there so she knew her way around and just what she wanted to do! She even got out of the truck and said "combine" at the right tractor!!!!!! I don't know one tractor from another!
 |
| Wearing her "I Love My Aunt" shirt... you can guess who bought her that one! |
 |
| Petting Daisy |
 |
| Trying out the tractors! |
There's a good chance the next time your hear from me will be with an update on the birth of our little boy. All prayers are greatly appreciated as we anticipate his arrival!
We are praying!! As always, AR is precious in every picture. Benj will be happy to know she knows her tractors!
ReplyDeletecute cute!! except I really should have changed out of my poop fairy shirt before yall came over! omg.
ReplyDeleteLove the pics of AR! And yes, praying for you and baby Will!!! Can't wait to hear the news of his arrival!!
ReplyDelete