Friday, June 21, 2013

Video Upload

So I didn't take any videos on the video camera from Sept. 2012 until April 2013... bad, I know!  I did take some on my camera but can't upload them to youtube for some reason.  AND many of the ones from last summer I never even uploaded for you to see!!  It's much more work uploading the videos, but I need to do better!

I also haven't really taken any of Baby W as he mostly just hangs out... but seeing as he's super cute, I need to capture it on video soon for you! 

AR has been entertaining us with her singing, dancing, and other cuteness and I've tried to get a little of that on video to share with you!!  Hope you enjoy!

Loving on Baby brother and dancing

 AR's birthday message to her daddy

AR loves to ride the horsey... she also recently went from saying "Do it gen (again)" to "Do it more" which makes me a little sad

Here she is singing along to the horsey song

This may be wrong, but we get a kick out of it and wanted to share!  AR doing her business

AR reading her one year book

Singing some of her favorites

Singing about going to Mimi's house

Singing some more!

1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks for posting! She is a mess! :) I loved when she was making up songs and playing the piano! So cute!

    ReplyDelete