Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Time with Cousins and Another Zoo Trip!


Here is an update from the past few days:

Sunday:
Ready for church.  W made his first trip to nursery and though he slept during most of it, I believe he enjoyed it!  :)
 Monday:  A trip to Mimi and Papa's house to see the cousins!



Love this pic b/c it looks as though they are having a good conversation about something!
So fun watching these girls grow and become friends... though AR is still fascinated the most with Grayson!

Tuesday:  A trip to the Columbia zoo with Grand Daddy and Lovey (And Aunt Katie too!)
Ready to roll!

This boy has it made






The two in charge of getting us around the zoo... we only made a couple wrong turns!






I had to get W in some sort of "zoo" picture other than his stroller!


We had a great time in even the awful Columbia heat!  AR got to go back to Lovey and Grand Daddy's house so I know she's having a great time and I am able to get a post up sooner than normal too! 

Tomorrow is W's 2 month check up so hopefully I'll be back in a day or two with his update!

No comments:

Post a Comment