Friday, January 3, 2014

Christmas Festivities with Extended Family

We were able to all of our families this Christmas and were gone for a total of 6 nights (AR stayed an extra 3 nights with Lovey and Grand Daddy)!

First, we headed to Mimi and Papa's for a few days!  We love it when Andrew and Sarah can make it and with everybody there it meant 13 heads sleeping in one house!  We had a great time and AR and W loved it!  Following are some pics from time spent there:












Looking like a little music teacher!

Thanks Aunt Mollie for the cute jammies!  AR loves to match her cousin.

BFFs in the making!


Sweet AC!





After leaving here, we headed back home and celebrated at my aunt and uncle's house here.  My parents and everybody came down for it.  That evening we left again to go to Lovey and Grand Daddy's house until Sunday.  We enjoyed being able to go there for a few nights but greatly missed Uncle Clint!  Below are the pictures from these two events:
Visiting with JJ

 
 Grand Daddy and Lovey's House:


Instead of calling it a gingerbread house she kept saying "gingerbread man house"


She loves this car... probably not going to be up for sharing it in a couple of months with her brother!

I have, once again, successfully managed to be in none of the pictures since the pre-Christmas activities... I must do better!  I know that's why you all check out the blog anyway!

Finally, all Christmas pics are posted and now I can hopefully finish our family yearbook for 2013 in the next week or so!  Having this blog helps tremendously with that task!

Hopefully, I'll blog again soon but January is usually a rather slow month (and for that I'm thankful!).  So you might get one big blog at the end of the month as we really don't have anything planned but hanging out at home and getting AR's "school" back up and running!  Oh, and lots of new recipes are in my future, or so I hope... yesterday I made homemade chicken salad... totally homemade, even made the mayo!  Want to figure out a good sandwich bread next and get more creative with my baby food making!


No comments:

Post a Comment