Sunday, February 23, 2014

Some Pics from Daddy's Phone

Most of the following are off Daddy's phone:








A few weeks ago, W was feeling awful and acting in a way I'd never seen him.  He had a fever, was moaning, and was just plain miserable.  Of course this was a Saturday, so I called the on-call nurse.  I told her all the symptoms and she could hear him crying and all in the background so she suggested we go on to the ER.  Can we just say it was awful!!  By the time we got there, the tylenol seemed to be taking some effect and then they gave him motrin too.  So 4 hours later when the doc showed up, he was sooo much better.  He just had a rough cold/cough that ended up costing us a pretty penny.  While it makes me sick to think of the cost, I just wanted my baby to feel better and be back to himself at the time.  Oh well... I told him that was his one allotted ER trip!!

AR was such a trooper waiting with us for baby W to be seen!


No comments:

Post a Comment