Wednesday, March 12, 2014

How is it March 12?!

No, seriously... how is this month almost 1/2 over?!?!  I went to upload my pictures into my "Feb" folder and realized that we are no longer in Feb!!

Well, I have LOTS of pics for you... I've been a bit trigger happy with the camera lately!  Hope you enjoy!!

Where 2/3's of his food actually landed!
 


If W's a bit fussy, putting him in the highchair looking outside (with some puffs or toys) usually soothes him.

We've finally got back into the swing of "school" after skipping the month of Feb!  Right how we are talking about breads/grains and so we painted toast.  This activity was quite a hit!


She can be a big help to not even be 3... but it usually doesn't last too long!
Poor child... after every bit AR feeds him, she feels the need to wipe his face off... which he hates!
AR told me she was a princess... is it obvious we haven't really watched any princess movies?!?!  Must work on this!
 This past weekend, we got to celebrate Cousin G's 5th birthday!  We had a great time at his "NDN" party and enjoyed seeing the family!




This cake was bought at Costco's for $17 already iced white and we just added the other stuff... soooo much easier and less work!!  Grayson actually drew up a design and we tried to stick to it as much as possible.  Have to give props to Chad for the indian!


Trying to get all 5, and Grandmama, in one picture!!  Didn't realize while taking the pic that W was the only one without clothes... I'm sure spit up or drool was a big factor in that!

We're losing one!
We took advantage of the great spring weather we had the past two days:



I warned her that if you stand in front of the swing, you are going to get hit... guess who didn't listen?


First time trying out her helmet.  Would have loved a pic of her on the bike wearing it, but with a 23 pounder strapped to me in a carrier and pushing her, there wasn't much option for carrying a camera too!




2 comments:

  1. Great pics! I need the one of ar and g!!!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing all these wonderful pics !!!

    ReplyDelete