For the third year in a row we have been blessed with a trip to Litchfield thanks to one of the hubs subcontractors through work! Each year has been so much fun and so different... the first year was just us and one 11 month old little girl, the second year was our little family (W was about 6+ wks away from due date) and the hub's parents, and this year we were able to invite my parents and Aunt Katie and Uncle Clint! We had a blast and not to mention SO much help and the kids loved it!
 |
| AR just loves this bunk bed and asking everybody to get in it with her! |
 |
| This girl adores her uncle! |
|
When you are on vacation, all rules go out the window... but seriously, the caps were on!
Luckily, we got to see my close friend from college and her sweet boy, but we greatly missed her husband! Wished so much we lived closer but so thankful we get to see them a couple times a year!
 |
| W enjoying the big tub! |
 |
| We're just going to hope he lost some bet! |
The first evening we just ate pizza at the condo, but the second night we went to the Litchfield Fish House and then out to get some ice cream. Can I just say that I wish I was the person who invented "Super Hero" ice cream... dyed vanilla and all the kids love it?!?!
Day #2 on the beach:
 |
| "Let's go fly a kite"... didn't help that we watched "Saving Mr. Banks" the night before so that song was in my head! |
 |
| Daddy found his first tooth... actually his first seven or so! |
 |
| The Trammells have some mad shark tooth hunting skills and I think it's rubbing off on me! |
The last night we ate at Drunken Jack's... or just Jack's as I referred to it to AR... it was really good and we loved the salad bar that came with your meal!
 |
| W's all like, "Don't be acting all sweet and inocent!" |
 |
| "He's not real, he's just 'tetend'" |
Second try at a photo shoot... leave it up to me to have a dying battery and therefore no pics of the entire family!
A big thanks to Lovey, Grand Daddy, Aunt Katie, and Uncle Clint for the babysitting, swimming, and entertaining they provided for our kids. And the food!!!
Well, I think that's it... took me forever to edit all that but it's worth it when I get our family yearbook each year! Why they don't have a "snot remover" button on the editing site is beyond me... need to have some mama's give their inputs! I fear that I have to be getting close to running out of memory on this blog... don't know what we'll do then, but I will let you know!
Great pictures!!! Looks like y'all had a great time!
ReplyDeleteLitchfield retreat!! My grandparents have a time share there! Wish we would have been down there the same time! Great pictures!
ReplyDelete