Monday, September 15, 2014

Beach Trip 2014

Well folks, it's a long one and I've spend a LOT of time editing and uploading photos so you better read every word, study every picture, and leave a sweet comment about how precious my children are... or just quickly click through the pics like I know you are!!  So enjoy!

And I'm too lazy right now to organize these into any order... sorry.

Totally forgot to take my sunglasses off

Everybody!

He LOVED the water!





W discovered a new love for corn on the cob... and much to this mama's delight this can entertain him for 15 minutes or so!

Not gonna hold my breath though!




The littles going through all the bigs toys and books!




AR trying to impose on Mimi and Papa's picture!

The girls


An extra bonus to our beach trip is visiting with this girl!  How I miss her so!!  Loved meeting their newest addition and hanging with her big boy too!

These girls love their Aunt Sarah!

Shark's tooth!



Loved catching this moment on camera! 










W was over it, can you tell?!

Just love this pic and AR's expression

Aunt Sarah reading the nightly bible story

Bubbles!


Coloring their bible study pictures


If I could sum up a trip to the beach with a 15m old, this would be it!  Chasing, chasing, and more chasing... but much fun was had!

We celebrated sweet AC's first birthday!





These girls and their baby dolls




We also had some friends from home (who were also at the beach) come by and hang out one day... these two are sweet friends!

Just so their skirts don't get wet...

Everybody loves Uncle Andrew!

The birthday girl!


Mimi and Papa with all their grands


Completely candid... there's a reason why non of my candid shots made it - they don't look like this!!  :)


 So, as you can see, we had a great time and can't wait to go back!  The big cousins got to share the bunk bed room and AR loved it!  Thank you, Mimi and Papa, for a great trip!

2 comments:

  1. Love this post!! So many great memories! I'm not seeing any "candid" shots of me either!! haha!! definitely a reason for that!! miss you all and hope to see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a lot of great pictures!! Looks like y'all had fun!!!

    ReplyDelete