Saturday, November 1, 2014

October!

Looks like I missed a week... or 5!  This post is pretty much our entire October though I will probably have another post in the future with all the pics on Daddy's phone that I don't have as of yet. 

The first weekend in Oct we headed up to an apple Orchard for the day!  We spent the rest of this weekend and start of the following week with William's family after the passing of his grandfather, Daddy Mac.  He will be greatly missed and fondly remembered.

 
 
 

AR wasn't so sure about riding by herself... so daddy went along.


 
 
 The next weekend in Oct., the kids and I went for a visit to Grand Daddy and Lovey's house, but now pics.

The 3rd weekend, we had an out of town wedding and the kids got to go to Mimi and Papa's house for the weekend!  Again, no pics until I get them off William's phone!

The 4th weekend, William and AR went to the homecoming game with the Hayes crew, but those pics are also on his phone... please send him lots of emails requesting that he get these pics to me!!!

Finally, the last weekend and week that followed were spent doing Halloween activities!  We went with Lovey to Boo at the Zoo and then trick-or-treated on Halloween.  We also carved a pumpkin inbetween!

 

 
We can't believe he wore this wig!  I got it on him then tried distracting him for a bit and once I put him in the stroller he pretty much just sat there as if he was thinking, "I'll just wear the stupid wig but I'm not talking to them" and he didn't - talk to us that is!  He wore it probably 30-40 minutes! 

 
 
Finally, a few random pics from the past month!
 
 
 Monkey see, monkey do:
 Playing outside:
 
 
 
Refusing to let mama feed him anymore leads to this:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment