We also went to the beach last weekend and got to bring Mimi and Papa along with us! We had a good time although it was pretty cold for the most part, but we managed to get out one day and play on the beach. I have very few pictures due to the weather not being great for a photo shoot... I also have just been lazy when it comes to taking pictures lately and am having to make a point to take them!
![]() |
| Ready to go walk on the beach! |
![]() |
| This girl loves the beach! |
Playing with some weird sea creature thing. He even walked over and showed it to two middle school aged girls... I think he needs a lesson on how to flirt b/c I'm pretty sure taking them nasty creatures isn't it!!
This week, Daddy has started a garden! We've tried in the past at our old house with a few plants, but always had too much shade. We are excited about *hopefully* being able to grow a real garden this year.
And my last pic is one I was able to sneak and take of AR reading to W. I probably should have listened to what she was actually saying seeing as it was the Christmas story, but it was so precious as she "read" and he just listened. Often in the evenings when her daddy is busy working in one of our rooms, she "reads" out loud to him from her different books.
Well, hopefully an Easter update will be coming soon!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment