Thursday, December 16, 2010

21 1/2 Weeks Along

I've been meaning to get this post up for a week and just haven't gotten to it.  William and I are keeping pretty busy with work, Christmas, and purging our house so that this baby and all that comes with her will have a place to fit!  The "guest room" which is now the "baby's room" is coming along.  We sold my stationary bike last week and are currently trying to sell a chest of drawers right now!  (Let me know if you are interested!!)  We went and bought the paint this past weekend... pink paint!  Here I am eating my own words about never painting a room pink!  I have a few art projects to work on but can't get started b/c I need William to first prime a couple things.  It's getting there and it's becoming more and more real every day.


Below is my picture at 21wks and then again from 16 wks...

We are really looking forward to seeing our families over Christmas and glad that we get to see everybody this year!

Now that I think that all the family knows the name we have picked I will share with you... hope you read this far!  Her name is going to be Abbey Ruth.  We just like Abbey and Ruth was my grandmother's name.  We plan to call her both as of now and if it shortens down the road that's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment