Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving and more...

We had a great Thanksgiving holiday this past weekend and got to see both of our parents and some family.  We headed to Clinton Wed. and stayed at the Trammell house and ate some fantastic food.  My mother-in-law wouldn't let me bring anything (and I offered!) but it was so nice being able to just relax.  After subbing so much and babysitting everyday, I have been worn out!  Friday we left Clinton and headed to Fort Mill.  Sat. I went with my mom and sis to David's Bridal to get my bridesmaid's dress for Katie's wedding on May 28 - one month after my due date.  I got it a few sizes bigger than my normal size but I'm still worried I won't fit into it.  I will use this as extra motivation to loose the weight faster!

Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures this past weekend, so I have none to post.  William and I did however buy our Christmas present to each other - a video camera.  We went to Best Buy on Sat. and they still had the same Black Friday price for the camera and I think we got a good deal on it.  I think it will be neat to have videos from before the baby comes so that one day they can watch it.  It would be neat to see our moms pregnant and the nursery's coming together before we were born.

Speaking of the nursery - I got the neatest prints from William's mom and I can't wait to use them.  They will go in either boy or girl's room and are from the 50/60's so it goes perfect with my vintage theme.  I also came up with some art projects for us (meaning Heather and I) to get started on!  When looking for a best friend I highly suggest finding an artistic one!!!  haha.  So i'm getting pretty excited about decorating!

I also started the registry at Buy Buy Baby today and will finish with William.  My friend Liza was nice enough to go with me and show me what all I needed... and I am SOO thankful she did!

We go Friday to find out what we are having, but please pray that everything is looking like it's suppose to.  All I really care about is having a healthy baby - of which I think is going to be a boy! 

1 comment:

  1. Boy are you going to be SHOCKED when it's a girl or what!? So what is Mollie having?? I can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete