This past weekend William and I headed to Clinton to visit with his family. It just happened to be the weekend before Grayson's 2nd birthday and the weekend that Andrew and his girlfriend, Sarah, were coming to visit. So the whole family was there and that is a rare occassion! We had such a great time seeing everybody and celebrating Grayon's bday!!
Grayson loves Cookie Monster, so Mollie asked me to make a cake with him on it. I had found a recipe for chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes that I wanted to use... so I just took the filling part and put it in the middle of the cake. It tasted really good!!
Grayson seeing his cake!
I got to experience my first Daddy Mac Easter Egg hunt... which means that the eggs contain money! We had a great time and all the grandchildren and great-grandchild hunted eggs. I know it isn't Easter yet, but this is the last time we'll all be together for a while, so we went ahead with the festivities!
I thought this was such a sweet pic and was wondering how William got Grayson to sit with him until I saw what was sitting on his lap... pretzles! Still sweet though!
Me and William... I think this is our only picture of us together and being visibly pregnant.
Mollie and I took our last pregnant pic together before the girls come. Next time we see each other we'll have to take another picture but we'll have doubled in number! So excited about the girls coming, but it makes me wish we lived closer to each other! I'm 33 wks here and Mollie is 34 wks.
As you can see we had tons of fun this weekend! This week William and I are pushing hard to finish the nursery. He's been fixing up an old bookcase of my grandfathers that needed a bit of TLC as William says... and I'm so thankful that he has a lot of it! Then we will finish painting frames and shelves and get those on the walls. I also found my 8 pane window that I have been wanting while in Clinton and I'm super excited about the project with that. Can't wait to get all projects done and posted... it's getting harder and harder to work on things too!
As for this week, besides working on projects, we have our "preparing for baby" class one evening to help us get ready to take care of Ms. Abby Ruth. Then on Saturday I have a shower which will be hosted by my 3 good friends from high school and sister... super excited about it! Also, on Thursday, I have to go have a different fasting test done b/c I had some sugar in my system last week. I have to go in with nothing on my belly and have blood drawn and then I eat my breakfast and have it drawn again in 2 hours. Please pray that it goes well and that we won't have a big baby b/c of it.


:-) Ya'll are cute!
ReplyDeleteSo good to see you guys on Sunday and we're looking forward to Abby Ruth's arrival, in a hard to believe, few weeks!
ReplyDeleteWe had such a good time with you guys!! Things will be so much different the next time we're together--it's hard to believe!! The cake was AMAZING (and still is!ha!) Thanks so much!!!
ReplyDelete