They are actually clear, they just have a paper in them explaining what we are doing. Sorry if I bit blurry but I had to take off the flash to get the picture and that messed it up some.
Our Sunday School group has taken on the mission of raising $25,000 in a year to send a purification water system to a village in the country of Sri Lanka so that they can have clean water to drink from. Not only will they have clean water, they will hear about the Living Water, Jesus Christ, and hopefully come to know Him as Lord and Savior. If you don't want to purchase one, which is totally fine, please do pray for these people and their salvation. To read more about Water Missions International visit http://www.watermissions.org/. If you are interested in our church, you can visit http://www.taylorsfbc.org/.
Thanks for reading!


Hey, Bon, I'd love to get one! Can you bring one to the shower?
ReplyDelete