Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Another Wonderful Shower!

This past weekend, Abby Ruth and I had our 3rd shower!  Heather and Katie hosted this shower for me and had some great help from Meredith on decorating and Elizabeth too!  Everything was so pretty and the food was great, esp. the chocolate milk!  :)  We received quite a few things that we were still needing to get such as some bottles, diaper bag, sun shades, and lots more.  Here are a few pics from the shower... I have to admit, I feel like I look huge!


My diaper bag!

Abby Ruth's coming home outfit from my friend Liza.  So adorable!

My mama got me a robe to wear in the hospital and some other goodies.  I had just said the night before that I wasn't buying new things to wear either, haha! 

A Clemson onsie is a must!

Finally got our high chair which will be very useful!
My cousin-in-law, Allison and me.  We are due about 2 weeks apart, both with girls!

Clemson Girls!  Erin, my old roomie, Elizabeth, Meredith, Me, and Heather

Donna, Me, and Liza... teacher friends!

 Coming soon:  update on the nursery which is one piece of wall art short of being done!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! The shower was wonderful! Can you email me that picture? :)

    ReplyDelete