Thursday, August 11, 2011

Some new videos

Like I mentioned last blog, this week we don't have a ton going on which I'm thankful for.  AR and I have done a little grocery shopping, laundry (see below), ate lunch with Aunt Katie, and just hanging out at the (air conditioned) house.  I am also still working on some sewing projects but once again cannot reveal b/c they are gifts that have yet to be given!

My laundry helper!


So I got out AR's newest toy and she seems to enjoy it.  Her legs need to grow another inch or two and she needs to be reaching a little better and she'll really love it.  I waited to get it out b/c I wasn't sure where we'd put it as all her other "sit in items" are still out.  So you ask where I decided on?  The middle of the living room of course... if you know how much excess space we have in this house you understand! :)
I did decide it was time to clean off the video camera and post some of the better ones on the blog.  I take a lot of videos apparently... mostly attempting to get her to smile which she refuses to do as soon as that camera is in front of her face!  So I tried to narrow it down to a few of the better ones for you!

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment