But she has no brothers who can't deny! You know you were singing it!
Why might I have chosen this as my title you ask? Because we have one "healthy" little girl on our hands, that's why!
Today was AR's 4 month check up and things went really well. Having a healthy child is something I thank the Lord for and do not take for granted.
Below is AR's pic from Aug. 20, the day she was exactly 4 months old followed by her stats. You can go to the "Watch Me Grow" tab on the right hand side of the screen to see her grow over the past 4 months.
Stats at 4 Months:
Weight: 15lb 9oz (84%)
Height: 26.25in (101% off the charts!)
Head: 43.2 cm (93%)
What she's up to these days:
-grabbing things infront of her
-hands are in the mouth... all the time... and sometimes both at once
-produces more saliva than I knew was possible
-eats 4-5 times a day, when in a bottle takes about 7 oz.
-sleeps anywhere from 10-12 hrs a night (we lucked out on this)
-rolled over just a time or two since last time, I don't think she's figured out she can do it on purpose yet
-laughed a good laugh just once, at her daddy sneezing (which scares our niece and nephew)
-talks to us (or herself) nonstop and is one of the most precious sounds I've ever heard
Check out her 4 month video here as she tells you what her past 4 months were like.



No comments:
Post a Comment