Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Christmas Season of Copays and a Baby

Where to start?!  We have been keeping very busy this Christmas season!  I have come to realize that I really must get an earlier start next year with buying presents and planning our family activities!  Things have been so much different with a baby - errands are harder and more difficult to accomplish but the holidays are so much sweeter.  I don't think that AR got a normal morning nap at all last week due to the running around we had to do.  But she's a trooper and adjusts well for me!  For those of you who have a grandparent or two in town, know how blessed you are!

Last week I had to deal with a sinus infection(copay #1), which I blame on the Christmas tree... which is no longer with us :(.  A few weeks ago I had three moles removed (copay #2) and all came back atypical, which means not cancer but the potential to come cancer.  So now I have to go have more tissue from each area removed and they will only do one area at a time.  Monday I had the first one done(copay #3) and am feeling a bit sore today.  I dread having to go back two more times though!

I think William was a bit jealous of my stitches and therefore decided to turn his ankle Monday night.  We ended up at urgent care(copay #4) and it's not broken but he is suppose to see a orthopedic soon (which he says he won't do).  Right now he's in a boot but not using the crutches like he was told to do!  Now we are just waiting with excitement for all these bills to come in! 

Since our last blog we have:

Baked and decorated cookies.  William was a real sport and helped me so much!
Become more mobile!  AR rolls like crazy and is always finding herself in new places!
Tried to sneak a peek in a few gifts!
Slept like there was no tomorrow! 
Found a new love for bows!  (BTW, the hair bow was only attached to few strands of hair and lasted long enough for a couple pics)
That is one cute girl, don't you think?!
Wanted to know what Cousin Caroline was getting and if she was getting one too... and she might be:)
Our house before the tree came down: 
I keep seeing all these cute ways to wrap on pinterest, but I'm too cheap (and maybe too lazy) to ditch the bows!
The mantle... loving the window decorated for Christmas
Craft that Dani and I did via pinterest!
Our advent calendar that we really haven't done well with yet.  Will plan better next year, plus AR will enjoy and be able to do more next year!

3 comments:

  1. ok there is nothing in there about how aunt katie was there for you!??? Do better next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though it's "just" co-pays, they really add up! I'm loving AR's white dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummmm those cookies look delicious:)

    ReplyDelete