Friday, December 30, 2011

Our Holly, Jolly Christmas!

This is your warning:  very loooong blog below!  (But there are lots of pictures of a very cute baby to get you through it!)

Part 1:  Our House
Santa came early (and in the evening) for AR's first Christmas!
 

All of AR's goodies, except her little pinky ball and cd player
"Um, seriously, I don't wear this brand!"
Part 2:  My Side of the Family
We visited with Nana at the nursing home and she so enjoyed seeing AR
Playing with Cousin Pearl!
They only want what they other one has!
AR was sooo tired and wouldn't fall asleep so she cuddled with mama... which she never does!
Opening presents with daddy

Visiting with JJ

Uncle Clint helping to open some more presents
New bath toys from Aunt Katie and Uncle Clint!
Grand Daddy and Lovey opening presents
This girl loves her some Buddy
Before church on Christmas Day
Before leaving we had to make a stop and visit with Nannie!
 Part 3:  William's Side of the Family
This is what happens when we don't use a sleepsack!
Cousins by birth, best friends by [mother's] choice! haha
What really happens when trying to take pictures of them together!
Our family Christmas dinner
Grandchildren get to open presents first!
These girls love their great Grandmama!
Blue eyed beauties
Loving on Uncle Andrew!
Our only Christmas picture as a family
Meet my soon to be sister in law, Sarah!!  We loved having her with us for Christmas and AR is so excited to have another aunt!!

WHEW!  This blog actually took me all day, as I just added some here and there!  I hope you enjoyed sharing in our Christmas with us!  I plan to post another blog on our "thrifty" Christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun Christmas!! We love being with you guys!! I wish we were neighbors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like y'all had a fun first Christmas with AR! She is such a cutie!! Hope I can see you and your sweet baby girl again soon!

    ReplyDelete