As usual, I have well over a month's worth of videos to share. Those of you who have babies know that they can change so much in a month. Watch as we go from wanting to crawl, to Christmas, to crawling!
1) Wanting to crawl so bad!
2) Santa came to see AR and Daddy did a great job narrating and filming!
3) Playing with cousin Pearl.
4) Getting the hang of opening those presents!
5) I've mentioned this before, but this girl loves her some Buddy (my sister's dog).
6) AR loves all her new toys and especially enjoys pulling up onto her knees at her musical table.
7) She wants so badly to pull up all the way, which she's done maybe once. She'll try just about anything to get to a phone, camera, or remote. She might be the only person who still thinks my phone is cool!
8) I was fortunate enough to get her first 2 "crawling steps" on camera.
9) Pulling up and daddy tickling her.
10) Now the moment you've all been waiting for (and the end of life as I know it)... crawling!!
Friday, January 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


cute videos! AR is the sweetest!
ReplyDeletethat crawling video is so sweet...I'm sure you've got the pack n' play out now;)
ReplyDelete