Wednesday, March 21, 2012

11 Months

Yesterday was AR's 11 month birthday!  We all know that means the next monthly update will be the big one year!!  I feel like I just got accustomed to the fact that we actually have a baby... now a one year old?!  C.R.A.Z.Y - but so exciting!

This was by far the hardest monthly picture for me to get... this girl is quick when it comes to rolling over and getting away now.  I tried giving her various items hoping she'd lay there for a minute, but a couple seconds were all I could get.  Her next, and last, picture should be interesting as well.

This picture shows how long she is.
"Mama, I don't have time for this... there are shelves to clear off!"
She loves to play and chew on "real" spoons... whatever works, right?!



At  11 Months AR:
-has eight teeth!  4 on top and 4 on the bottom
-talks all the time and is quit loud... her favorite sound to make sounds like "a-sha"
-sleeps from 8-6:45/7ish
-was nursing 4 times, but we plan to switch the evening one to a sippy cup tonight as she has a hard time focusing on it now
-still loves to eat, especially loves strawberries and shredded cheese
-takes a morning nap and evening nap
-is very interested in other babies and children
-squeals all.the.time
-loves her walker and gets very excited when she's using it
-cruising like a pro... has moved from furniture to using walls now
-wearing all 12M clothes so it's a good thing it's been warm since most of her clothes are for summer
-knows what "dance" means and does it!
-can "find mama's nose" when asked


We're getting ready for Easter around here!
She's cute and I think she knows it!
"See ya later!"
Reading "Pat the Bunny".  She loves the hole that you are suppose to put your finger in.
Who would have thought we'd think that was a lot of hair?!  Well, we do!

We also want to wish a very special "Happy Birthday" to Donna today!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 11 months, AR! We can't wait to see you in a few weeks! She looks so cute in all of her springy clothes!

    ReplyDelete