While at church Sunday, I was writing the date and realized it was already the 25th... really?! This month has totally flown by and I know a lot of that has to do with having been out of town 3 out of the 4 weekends so far. The first two were just to visit and enjoy Lovey and Grand Daddy. Unfortunately, this past weekend we went back to visit but b/c my grandmother, Nana, had passed away. We will miss her greatly and I'm so thankful that AR got to meet her and always lifted Nana's spirits when we visited.
Last week I packed up the bottles which is bittersweet. Sad that my little girl is growing so quickly, but nice that she can use her sippy cup on her own. We are also down to just 2 nursing sessions and I plan to drop the one that corresponds with lunch by the end of this week, leaving just the morning feeding. I think if I thought AR was my last child I would be a bit sad about this, but I'm not. Today we ran errands in the afternoon as a time we usually don't get out b/c I was able to take a sippy cup and snack with us and that was nice!
Last night, William hung up AR's first (and early) birthday present from Lovey and Grand Daddy - a swing! With this weather she'd (I'd) been wanting one for a while now. We waited on daddy to get home from work for the first go in the swing. She absolutely loves it!
 |
| Getting ready to swing! |
 |
| "Mama, are you sure Daddy knows what he's doing?!" |
 |
| Happy girl! |
 |
| Pure enjoyment (good view of those top teeth!) |
 |
| Yes, that is exactly what you think it is. I'm sure all our neighbors think it's odd we have a toilet on our back deck. Actually, I think it's rather odd myself. We are redoing our bathroom, but why my husband leaves this toilet here is beyond me. And I'm not about to touch it, so I guess that's where it'll stay for now. |
A few more recent pics:
 |
| On the way to Lovey's. I ride in the back with her on long rides since she doesn't travel as well as she used to. |
 |
| Knocked out... just in time to arrive! |
 |
| Talking on the phone! |
 |
| Loving her Aunt Katie |
This girl loves some peek-a-boo. It's so cute when she starts it on her own!
You can see her pure joy on the swing...so cute!
ReplyDelete