Over all we've mostly been hanging out around the house. William has been working and has almost finished the other bathroom. I am LOVING it and cannot wait to share it with yall. There's just one more thing I'd like for it to have before posting it on here, so we'll see how long that takes! I've been fighting a sinus infection for the past 2 1/2 weeks thinking it was just a cold my pregnant body couldn't quite knock. Finally on some meds to get rid of it and feeling much better. AR has been staying busy with her kitchen and new doll accessories... which she mostly uses for Froggie.
Our big news for the month, which I've kind of already shared, is that we found out we have a little boy on the way! We know he'll be a junior but we are in the process of deciding what he'll be called and are about 95% sure but need to be 100% before we share! :)
Our sad news is that my Nannie (dad's step-mother, but only grandmother I've known on that side) passed away last week. She suffered a heart attack and ended up going to the hospice house for a few days before joyfully entering her heavenly home. While this is sad for us, any tears I've shed have mostly been knowing how happy she is to be home. And that she can see and hear now! I can rejoice in this b/c I know where her heart was and that she personally knew Jesus. Unfortunately, this world we live in seems to think all "good" people go to heaven and that just isn't true. On Sunday we sang the song "10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord)" which is one of my favorites right now and the following lyrics really spoke true of my Nannie's heart:
And on that day when my strength is failing
The end draws near and my time has come
Still my soul will sing Your praise unending
Ten thousand years and then forevermore
The end draws near and my time has come
Still my soul will sing Your praise unending
Ten thousand years and then forevermore
Now for some pictures from the past few weeks:
| AR loves looking at Tucker out the window! |
| Playing with Froggie |
| I'm loving this age and watching AR's imagination come to life. Oh and she doesn't like to wear pants anymore. At all. Usually w/in an thirty minutes to an hour of dressing her I hear "pants off". |
| Froggie is ready in the highchair with his bible and AR taking an important call on Daddy's old phone case. |
AR looooves to do "horsie" (or "horsy"??) with daddy:
She's also loving her big bath tub... except when she falls and hits her cheek bone. Two days later she fell again, face planting into her play kitchen and the two falls combined left a huge bruise and her first black eye. You can see them the best below.
| She actually finds this funny |
| Our silly girl and her crazy hair! |


No comments:
Post a Comment