Sunday, August 18, 2013

A Little Update

Here are a few pictures from the past couple weeks... hope you enjoy!

Uncle Andrew and Aunt Sarah came to meet W and we all enjoyed visiting with them!  AR especially loved seeing them and wearing her new shirt from France!

This girl absolutely loves her brother and it just thrills me to no end.  I cannot tell you how many times a day I hear, "I lub you, W(real name)".  She says it with such excitement and very loudly and then goes on to hug him.

He loves her too!

 Well, our BIG news of the month is that this girl is about 95% daytime potty trained and it was all her choice!  One Sunday afternoon she decided she wanted to wear panties and there was no turning back.  It took just a few days to get to where we were having no accidents and since then we've only had an occasional one here and there.  She's no where close to staying dry at night so I'm still putting her in a diaper then.


 Working on holding our head up... though he doesn't usually enjoy tummy time.

Hard to keep your head up with your 2 year old sister on top of you!


Our two babes:



No comments:

Post a Comment