I have been meaning to get pictures from daddy's phone for the past few months and share with yall! Sometimes we don't have our nice camera and have to depend on daddy's phone to capture our special moments but that means I don't have direct access to them. Oh, you are wondering why I don't take them on my phone... that's because my plan to be the last 20 something year old with a basic cell phone is close to coming true! My sister just informed me that she will be purchasing a smart phone since she just got a permanent job (major praise!) and Heather just got one so that leaves me!
Anyways here are some pictures from Mayish through August!
May:
June:
July:
August:
Sorry, no descriptions! Will update with Oct-Dec once get to that section of our family yearbook that I'm working on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










































No comments:
Post a Comment