Monday, November 25, 2013

The Past Couple Weeks and 1st Thanksgiving

These past few weeks we have been staying busy mostly around the house.  Below are some pics of what our days have been looking like:
This girl is always reading to her brother and it's so sweet.  Sometimes (like before supper) if W is fussy, I will ask AR to read to him and he loves it! 
When you have early risers, the mornings can be quite long so I started looking up some activities to keep AR entertained for a bit.  Above is "Mush"... shaving cream and cornstarch - it was really neat.
Another Pinterest activity - a car wash!  She loooved this one as this girl is obsessed with water!
Smiley!

Spent a couple hours one morning making some baby food.  This is only about a month's supply for a baby eating 3 meals a day!
I've mentioned before that AR loves dresses and skirts... she often asks to wear "the dress Lovey gave me", as seen above.  She put her own shoes on in case you are wondering!



I think this boy is ready to be in the big tub with his sister!


This past weekend we were able to go to Mimi and Papa's house for a Thanksgiving get together as well as meet our niece (who is already 2 months old, we are awful we know!).  We had a great time and AR loved being with her cousins!   We also got a photo shoot in and hope to send out some Christmas cards this year so I won't be sharing those until later!



Our Chubba-Wub!

He really bonded with Papa this weekend... first a nap and then he pooed on him!

I could eat him up!
We are loving that our children have cousins so close in age!
He sure thinks his fingers are tasty so why wouldn't she?!
We go to the doc soon so an update will follow, but I'm guessing a solid 18 pounds give or take a couple ounces!
 



This is what can happen in just 4.5 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment