Sunday, July 5, 2015

Rest of June


Here are a few pics from before C arrived:
We finished up our school year and I am so impressed with how much this girl learned... I give her all the credit though!

Here she is back in August:

AR actually did most of this even though it's in W's room but I just love seeing how their little minds work when they play!
 We got a pool... this is about as big of a pool as the hubs will allow!


End of June:

W was napping and this was the only time I could get a cake together so that's when it happened!

Uncle Andrew and Aunt Sarah came for a visit and to meet C.  We so enjoyed having them here!

W making his elephant noise

It's much easier to climb the shelf when the toys are not on it... Daddy will be attaching this shelf to the bed very soon.






He was determined to "help" me!
 We went to eat with Mimi and Papa the other weekend and got to see Grandmama and Grayson!




When this girl saw me putting C in my Moby wrap she was so interested so I made her one with some leftover fabric.  She LOVED it so much so she fell asleep one night in it!


Here you can see that all my babies look very much alike... you know, like their daddy!  Although, when I look at C I don't always see his siblings in him but there are definitely times I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment