Saturday, December 4, 2010

IT'S A GIRL!

William and I are super excited to be having a little girl coming our way this spring!  I was pretty convinced it was a boy and surprised to find out otherwise!  I didn't care either way but now that we know, I wouldn't want it anything else.  I know this is the baby the Lord picked out just for us and I can't wait to meet her!  The big question now is pink or yellow walls?!  I'm leaning towards pink which I said I'd never do (never say never, right?!).  Haha.

Attached is her picture... I love her little nose!  Not sure who she looks like quite yet.  Honestly, I hope she takes most everything after her daddy, but I would like her to have my curly hair!




5 comments:

  1. She does have a cute little nose! And a near smile. Tooo PWWESHUS! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to both of you! So excited for the Trammell girls this spring! Our boys will have their pick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious!! What a great profile picture. I love the nose! Can't wait to meet baby girl this spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she looks like she is smiling :)

    ReplyDelete