I'm getting anxious about getting things done around the house, not that any of it has to be done before she arrives, I just want it done. This week I'm working on freezing some meals for after she arrives. I will share more on that later, b/c I still have to do the chicken meals tomorrow since my chicken won't thaw!
The nursery is about done, just waiting on William to put some finishing touches on things and hang the rest of the art work. Here he is hanging some shelves I bought at the Habitat ReStore for $1 each! He also painted them for me! :)
Sunday I remembered to take a picture of myself at 36 weeks and 3 days... I've really rounded out. William didn't want to be left out so here he is too at 36wks and 3 days! He should know better than to let me take a picture if he doesn't want it made public!


It's so cute! Did you make that monogram above the crib?
ReplyDeleteCute, cute, cute! Love it! And William cracks me up! :-)
ReplyDeletei can't believe how fast it went by!
ReplyDelete