This past week we have had many visitors and hope to have many more (hint, hint!). Seriously, please feel free to come meet Abby Ruth!
 |
| Donna came and snuggled with Abby Ruth! |
 |
| Of course Aunt Katie had to make a stop... AR starts asking about her if it's been more than 3 days! |
 |
| Jon and Abby Ruth hanging out |
 |
| Abby Ruth really liked meeting Allison! |
My mom left on Thursday but then returned today with my daddy for a wedding tomorrow. She was a HUGE help and really allowed me to rest way more than I could have on my own. Abby Ruth also loved spending time with her Lovey!
And of course, some more pictures to keep you up to date:
 |
| More playtime! |
 |
| 1 Week old... I plan to take this pic for the first few weeks and then every month |
 |
| Wearing the outfit that I came home from the hospital in. |
 |
| Enjoying a snooze in her bassinet and keeping warm with her blanket from Annette! |
 |
| I also took this pic like the one with the boppy. I may or may not contine to take both as she grows, I'll see what I like the best as we go. |
 |
| Snuggling with her daddy! |
Awww........I'll be back soon!! :}
ReplyDelete