Friday, May 6, 2011

A Few New Pics

Well, my first week at home by myself has come to an end.  I have to say it was much different than a few weeks ago!  Lots of naps were involved for the both of us and not a lot of cleaning.  I'll be glad for things to get in somewhat of a routine.  I will say the mornings have been the worse for me... I knew having a baby that things would get emotional, but I don't think I expected to have so much of what they call the "Baby Blues".  Today, however, was much better though. 

Yesterday was also my first day to drive in over 2 weeks... it felt good to get out.  Today, we went to Babies'R'us to pick up a few things that we needed.  Next week, Abby Ruth and I are looking forward to spending some time with her Mimi.

Here are some of her latest pics:
On Monday, my friend Meredith came to take some pics of AR and this is her afterwards... all worn out!

Looking cute for her daddy!

At 2 weeks old

Another visit with Aunt Katie

About to head out on our first walk as a family!

Wes came to visit!

2 comments:

  1. the baby blues get better with each day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! Praying for you. Hope to come by this week. Hugs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete