This next picture is one I took just about 10 minutes ago of her napping... precious don't you think?! Loving those cheeks!
This past weekend I finished up a few more sewing projects and this time they were for AR and not gifts! This means I can show them to you! I know Halloween and Thanksgiving aren't quite here yet, but while I had all my sewing stuff out I wanted to knock those projects out. I have some fun ideas for Christmas ones too and they'd be much more fun if maybe I was to do them with somebody... maybe somebody named Mollie?! A trip to GA in the near future could be likely!
| If you noticed in the first picture of the onsies, this turkey didn't have the bow. I figured it would make it a bit more girly and can always be removed if I want to have a boy in it later! |
I was pleased with how these turned out. I always make William guess what they are when I'm done to make sure that they do indeed appear to be what I intended! He got them both so I think I'm good! haha. I want to buy some knit pants and add ruffles/ribbon/something to them to match next.


Those are too cute! I want to make one!! And are you serious about coming to GA? That would be SO MUCH FUN!!! We'll make the guys babysit and we can sew to our heart's content!! Come on!
ReplyDeleteso i'm ready to find out the sex of our little one so I can get you to teach me how to make some outfits:)
ReplyDelete