Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Little Bit of Randomness

I thought I would share just a few other things with you while I had them on the mind... and some new videos.  I'm trying to link to YouTube to see if the clarity is better.

I mentioned a couple weeks ago that I have been working on a few baby gifts and I am finally able to post one of the gifts.  A friend from church is having a baby boy next month and this is the burp cloth and onsie that I did for him.

I have also been meaning to share a funny story with you... at least we find it rather funny.  We have been watching the show Prison Break on netflix (highly recommend it!) and have gotten really into it.  We have finished the first two seasons and we almost always watch two episodes at night.  Well, on the show they are always on the run and constantly hiding from others.  So I had a dream that I was being chased and about to be attacked with a broom.  I felt a hand on me and automatically went to bite the person... only to wake up to find William's arm in my mouth.  Don't worry, I hadn't bit down yet, but I was headed there!  He was trying to wake me b/c I was breathing hard from my dream and I thought it was part of the dream!  I apologized to him that following morning!

Now for the videos... nothing too exciting, but cute!

AR talking to herself

AR grabbing at her toys (the song in the background would be more appropriate for when she starts "creepin'"!

Bouncing away!

I put the rattle in her hand and she kept looking at it like "What is this thing attached to me?!".

Talking to mama this morning!


1 comment:

  1. Love the videos! Sometimes I think she and Caroline look alike. I can't wait for them to "talk" to each other! That's funny about the dream--would've been even funnier if you had actually bit him!

    ReplyDelete