This past weekend we headed to my hometown to visit Lovey and Grand Daddy along with many other relatives! AR and I left on Thursday so that we could fit everything in!
On Friday we stopped by Lovey's work to see her, then visited with AR's great great aunt JJ, went to eat with JJ and Grand Daddy, then visited with her great grandmother Nana, and then went to eat again for supper once her daddy got there! After supper, we visited with her other great grandmother, Nannie! Whew... I'm tired just writing that! We are very, very blessed to have so many who want to see us (aka - AR) when we visit!
 |
| Snoozing' on JJ's shoulder... this seems to be the same picture I take of them together each time! |
 |
| Visiting with Nana! |
 |
| Enjoying some time with Nannie |
On Saturday, my mom and I hit up a consignment sale and found a few goodies, mostly sleepers to last her until Spring. That afternoon the newlyweds, Heather and Benjamin, were able to come over and go out on the lake with us. It was so great seeing them and catching up! Then Grand Daddy grilled us some steaks and we enjoyed another great meal!
 |
| AR in her first life jacket... she wasn't thrilled about it. |
 |
| The Halls! |
 |
| Grand Daddy, William, AR trying to sleep, and Lovey |
 |
| Heather's (Benjamin's) hat flew into the lake and he had to "fish" it out. |
 |
| AR's first time really being immersed into water |
 |
| We put the life jacket back on and let her float around. I think she'll enjoy it so much more next year! |
Sunday, we went to church and stopped by Heather and Benjamin's house on the way home. They live in a house that's over 100 years old and Benjamin grew up there. It was really neat and they have done a great job with it so far! I hate I forgot to take some pictures!
A few other pics:
 |
| She LOVES this bouncy seat and I think it's b/c the toys are so much closer to her |
 |
| And b/c she can use all four limbs on it!! |
 |
| This pic just cracked me up b/c William looks like such an old man! But we love him! |
she is getting so big! must come see her this week!
ReplyDelete