I'm pretty sure that we just brought home a 7lb baby last week... didn't we?! Apparently, it has been 4 months already!!! I can't believe how time has flown, though every parent warned me it would. The actual birth and hospital visit and even being pregnant does seem like a long time ago but it still doesn't feel like AR should be 4 months old now! We go to the doc this week so I will update her stats afterwards.
 |
| She knows she's cute! |
 |
| I was putting up some clothes that are too small for AR and came across these NB bloomers. I can't believe she used to fit in those!! The picture just doesn't do justice to how small they actually look! |
 |
| Thursday evening while on our walk/run, I noticed AR had her thumb in her mouth... she'd finally found it! I quickly exchanged it for the paci but I still found her like this the next few mornings. |
She is so cute!! I know--I can't believe how quickly our little girls have grown!! Can't wait to be together again!
ReplyDeletePrecious, precious!!!
ReplyDelete