Yesterday was Mother's Day and of course I forgot to get a picture with AR. Maybe today? Doubt it. But I did have a very nice day. William got up early to fix AR's milk and get her out of bed for me. They had a card, peanut M&M's and earrings waiting for me at the table. We then went to church and ate leftover Low Country Boil that William had cooked for me the night before. I didn't want to fight any crowds on Mother's Day so this was perfect for me! Later that day, William did dishes, swept, vacuumed, mopped, AND cleaned the bathrooms, which was the best part! I had a great day and I love being a mom to my little girl. I also love being a daughter to the best mom and a daughter-in-law to the best mother-in-law. The Lord has blessed me with such wonderful women in my life! Happy Mother's Day to them and all my other mom (or soon to be) friends!
Well, not much new is going on so I'll leave you with what you were waiting on anyways - pictures!
| Thanks Aunt Mollie for the onsie! |
| Playing with her kitchen container items. She loves this stuff! |
| Ready for a "swim" |
| She finds flowing water fascinating! |
| And now for our latest form of entertainment... an infant bouncy seat. |
| She gets fustrated after climbing in because she can't always get out so easily. |
| But she figures it out and then she repeats this process over and over and over. |


Happy Mother's Day! We are so blessed to have hubbies who are willing to clean for us!! How nice!! We can't wait to catch up with you guys this weekend!
ReplyDelete