Sorry for the lack of new posts, but if I have to be honest the posts may be slowing down to one a week or even every other. (Kirkley, please don't be mad). Life is so busy and I just can't find the time to do anything anymore! AR freaks out whenever I'm out of her site and sometimes just more than 2 feet away from her is enough to bring on the waterworks. I don't know if this is normal or if I have somehow created this, but it's wearing me out. I have discovered that an amazing amount of stuff can get done during naps though... well, if I'm motivated enough. Let's just say I'm feeling a bit stressed and defeated lately.
Another reason for no post last week was due to the stomach bug that hit our house. It's amazing how it can totally knock you out!
Now for the fun stuff!
Our biggest news is that
we have a walker! She has just taken off these past few days... though she's a bit unsteady, she loves to walk when possible. It's so strange to be washing dishes and look up to see AR walking from the living room to me. Here are some videos that I took last week, though she's walking way better than this now.
Video #1
Video #2
Video #3
On to more
birthday celebrations! This past weekend, we headed to Lovey and Grand Daddy's house to have another birthday party for AR. Everything turned out very nice and I know she loved it. I did however forget her tutu at home and though I remembered her birthday hat, I forgot to put it on her. I'd like to blame it on being rushed after having the stomach bug but I really know it's because I didn't have Mollie there to rely on!
 |
| Visiting with Nannie |
 |
| Aunt Heather (and Uncle Benjamin) were able to come!! |
 |
| Looking confused |
 |
| Though this wasn't her first time with cake, she still seemed a bit weary. |
 |
| So mama helped out and shoved some in/on her mouth. |
 |
| Then she remembered she LOVES cake! |
 |
| AR vs. cake = victory for AR! |
 |
| "Loving" her new frog |
 |
| Every girl needs Clemson colored accessories for her... |
 |
| New sandbox, which she LOVES! She also loves her little jeep toy from Grand Daddy! |
Just some more photos from the past week or so:
 |
| She discovered her table can be used as a walker. |
 |
| William came out with AR and said, "I'm not sure if this outfit is on right or not." I kindly (or so I hope) informed him that it was not and he said that the buttons always went in the back. :) We still love him! |
 |
| Fun time with Daddy! |
I can't even begin to think about updating my goals... so I will try to get to that in the next couple days just so I can get it all in my head!
So cute! I love watching her walk! Her and Caroline are doing about the same exact thing--I can't wait to have them together again! That's so funny about the outfit on backwards--Chad does that ALL THE TIME--and has no clue!!
ReplyDeleteyay for walking! did you make those cupcakes? really cute and look sooo good! Can you tell I've been restricting my sweets lately?;)
ReplyDeleteI did make those! I've been restricting mine too... I actually didn't even eat one!
Delete