Wednesday, July 11, 2012

It's ART Time!

I know that the last two posts were about our trips to Chicago and the wedding and since we didn't have AR with us there were no pictures of her.  I don't want to lose any readers due to lack of cuteness on my blog so this post will mostly involve her!

A couple weeks ago I decided to see if she could drink her smoothie from her sippy cup with a straw and she did pretty good!

She still hasn't quite figured out that she doesn't have to hold a cup with a straw upside down.
AR is at an age where you can often finding her doing things she's seen us do before, such has holding the keys up to the door knob.  I'm really loving this age b/c she soaks up everything we tell/teach her.
She put this bib on herself and walked around.
Some more cuteness:
"Daddy, you didn't tell me we had an upstairs!"

This cabinet is normally off limits, but I think I was trying to get something done and let her have her go at it.

Watching Mama's granola bake
Happy 4th of July!

This girl has discovered her tongue and is constantly making new noises with it. 

Spoon and bowl are still one of her favorite toys and she now knows which drawer the spoons are in and will stand there pointing at it when she wants one.

Playing with Daddy!

She loves this infant bouncy seat still!

This past weekend we headed to Lovey and Grand Daddy's house so that William could help my dad put in a new door.  AR got to play in the lake and seemed to really like it and a new toy (that we forgot to bring home).


I used my shadow as a sun block.



She found the wet sand really interesting.

Her new ride!

Called in my mechanic to get her all fixed up and ready to go.


She loved it... so much that when Aunt Katie told her it was time to go in and opened the door, she shook her head no (which is another new not-my-favorite trick of hers) and slammed the door back shut.

This is my parent's house and the place I still call home... I just have 2 homes now!

A view from the house.

Working on the door.  You should know that this was the only thing Katie helped with and it lasted about 2 minutes.

Sitting in my old rocking chair.

Snuggling with Grand Daddy
 Aunt Katie taught AR to make what we call "The Face" and this is the start of it.  I have yet to take a good picture of it but it is super cute!  We're not sure it gets any cuter than this little girl!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that girl and love the pics! (And I love you, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! She looks so much like William still, but I am starting to see you a little more now :)

    ReplyDelete