Friday, April 11, 2014

4.11.14


Here are a few pictures from the last couple weeks:

AR playing "nursery" in her closet

We watched some trees being cut down

Love this cute tush!
 But do you remember this tush??
In this pictures, AR is about a month younger than W is now.  He consistently weighs in 2-3(+) lbs more than she did when you compare their stats... I think it's easy to see where those extra lbs are sitting!!  :)
The only way to make it on the blog is to take some selfies!

My triplets... maybe one day I'll have one that looks like me!  But I can't complain b/c that's a good lookin' family I got!

The other week, the kids and I took a trip up to visit Grand Daddy and Lovey.  We had a great time and I did manage to get a few more pics than normal!
W playing the organ

Literally waiting on Grand Daddy

She's even got the tapping down to an art... that's when the slushie isn't coming out of the straw anymore and you gotta shake it down!

Somebody was just a little relaxed in the swing

Throwing sweetgum balls into the lake

W meeting Grand Daddy's dogs.  This boy LOVES animals!

And this is what my baby has been practicing over and over and over again.  And today I saw him completely stand up from the floor holding onto nothing! 

Another slushie of course!


W hadn't really played with a big ball before and he was having a blast.  It melts my heart to see them play together and they adore each other... right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment