Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Our Home on Wheels!

Well, we finally bought a pop-up! Since going on the mission trip earlier this summer, we've really wanted to get our own camper. Mr. George and Ms. Nancy from the Trammell's church in Clinton sold us theirs. It's in prestine condition and it's so nice knowing the previous owners (whom I absolutely adore!). We had a great time visiting with them when we went to pick the camper up. Take a quick visual tour:
We are excited to start planning some weekend trips in our camper (which is yet to be named... one will come though!) Let us know if you ever want to go on a road trip with us!!

Lastly, the painting has begun!! And I LOVE it!!! This is just a sneak peek of the paint going up... the rest will come later! My husband is doing a great job, don't you think?! I promise that I did offer to help and this is the response I got, "I got it under control." William refuses to use blue tape and therefore doesn't let me paint... trust me, I'm not complaining! haha!

2 comments:

  1. No more complaining about a small house! Now you have an extra room for guests to stay-ha!! Count us in on a camp out!!I love the room color--can't wait to see the big reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. niiiice. Let's plan a grand canyon trip!..I must see that before I die;)

    ReplyDelete