Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day

I enjoyed our snow day yesterday very much.  It's nice having William home from work to spend the day with.  However he did have to prime and paint some furniture b/c he just can't sit still for too long!  We did however take Tucker on a walk down to the park and met our friends Allison and Jon there for a bit.  Some others were tubing and sledding and were nice enough to offer their tubes to us.  I decided it probably wasn't best for me to try and enjoyed watching everybody else.



Above:  Jon pushing Allison down the hill

Later that day while William was painting, I started on some crafts for Abby Ruth's room which still need a thing or two done to them before I will post a pic... but I have very pleased with them so far.  I suffered a horrible hot glue burn on one of my fingers though!

Other than that, William and I just hung out and I tried out Just Dance 2 - it was fun.  I didn't over do it seeing as I'm 24 weeks pregnant!  I can't get William to play with me though :(. 

Today he decided he would go into work even though I was not thrilled about this.  I know he's safely there now but he still has a meeting to get to this afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment